Zenphoto 1.2.8 changelog Dec 19, 2009
- Major bugfix for accidentally deleted image descriptions when refreshing meta data [sbillard]
- Search and tags for Zenpage pages and news articles [sbillard]
- Image_album_statistics plugin: first image link option [acrylian]
- Zenpage search support in Efferscence+ [sbillard]
- Zenpage search and tags support in Zenpage-default [acrylian]
- Lots of minor bugfixes and improvements
We therefore strongly advise anyone to backup the database before any update to 1.2.7 and before any meta data refresh. You could of course also try the nightly build where this issue has been fixed.
Since we are a small team we have only one developement stream that is under continous developement so that we can't provide a bugfix release inbetween. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your understanding.
xmpMetadata Dec 02, 2009
Enable this filter to scan images (or xmp sidecar files) for metadata.
Relevant metadata found will be incorporated into the image (or
See Adobe XMP Specification for xmp metadata description. This plugin attempts to map the xmp metadata to Zenphoto or IPTC fields.
If a sidecar file exists, it will take precedence (the image file will not be examined.) The sidecar file should reside in the same folder, have the same prefix name as the image (album), and the suffix .xmp. Thus, the sidecar for image.jpg would be named image.xmp.
NOTE: dynamic albums have an .alb suffix. Append .xmp to that name so that the dynamic album sidecar (...)
flag_thumbnail Dec 02, 2009
Use to overlay thumbnail images with icons depending on the state of the image.
Thumbnails may be flagged with the following icons:
- : New—images whose date (or mtime) are within the selected "range" of the current day.
- : Protected—images which are in a password protected album or because a parent album is password protected.
- : Un-published—images that are marked as not visible.
- : Geotagged—images which have latitude/longitude information in their metadata.
The icon with which the thumbnail is flagged is selectable by option. The above standard icons (...)
trackback Dec 02, 2009
PHP Class to handle TrackBacks (send/ping, receive, retreive, detect, seed, etc...). Provides trackback functionality to comments. Tracksbacks are available for images and albums as well as for Zenpage news articles and pages. Trackback pings currently only available for news articles and pages.
Known bug: Currently does not work with sites in subdomains!
PHPMailer Dec 02, 2009
Mailing using Sourceforge PHPMailer classes
Configure the plugin options as necessary for your e-mail server.
zenphoto_sendmail Dec 02, 2009
PHP sendmail mailing handler.
Zenphoto 1.2.7 Changelog Nov 30, 2009
- Admin_general_data filters [sbillard]
- Strong Password enforcement option [sbillard]
- Admin multifile upload improvements [sbillard]
- Optionally exclude script pages from the gallery password protection [sbillard]
- Move/Copy/Rename improvements [sbillard]
- Admin backend layout improvements [acrylian, sbillard]
- Setup improvements [sbillard]
- Database quick reference PDF included [acrylian]
- RSS improvements, static feed caching and https server protocol option [acrylian]
- Removes deprecated functions to a new plugin [sbillard]
- Theme-customizable password form [sbillard]
- Allow font selection for the captcha characters [sbillard]
- Gallery description added as standard to all included themes [acrylian]
- Individual default thumbs for multimedia (...)
Imagick testers needed! Nov 29, 2009
However, there are still some problems as it does not run everywhere as expected. If you want to help testing please visit the forum thread for more info and also post feedback and comments there.