Path constants Sep 10, 2014
Zenphoto uses several path related constants internally you should always use these if you work with paths so your themes and plugins are safe for any possible name changes. These constants are defined in /zp-core/global-definitions.php.
For all URL's to actual items (albums, image, news and pages) you should rather use Zenphoto's object model framework or the related template functions.
- /albums/ – stores all albums and images. If you use a custom name it of course stores that name.
- http(s)://yourdomain.com/albums/ – full webpath to the /albums folder
- /var/www/html/zenphoto/albums/ – The path to the albums folder but with the full server path if you installed in a subfolder "zenphoto" (exact path depends on the host)
- /backup/ – stores the database backup made with the backup utility
- /cache/ – stores all the cached images