How to move my installation to a new server? May 21, 2011 / Updated: Apr 14, 2012
- Copy Zenphoto to the new server. Make sure it is the same release version as the old install. Do not run setup yet.
- Copy all customized themes or plugins from the old to the new location.
- Copy the albums and the cache folder from the old to the new location and if you used Zenpage also the uploaded folder.
- Export the database using the database backup tool on the admin overview page of the old install.
- Copy the backup folder with its content to the root of your new installation.
Now run setup (zp-core/setup.php). It will provide the option to import that database backup when you have to set your user/password details.
- Now access your site/admin backend and everything should be as usual.
This work by www.zenphoto.org is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.