reCaptcha Jan 02, 2013 / Updated: Jan 19, 2015
reCaptcha handler (http://www.google.com/recaptcha)
This plugin lets you select from one of Google's reCaptcha themes (Red, White, Black Glass, or Clean) or from a custom reCaptcha theme such as the lt-blue theme included.
The lt-blue theme is intended as an example of how to create a custom theme. You can create themes and place them in the plugins/reCpatcha folder. The folder name will be the theme name. The only required file is reCaptcha.html but you can include other items like images, etc. in the folder.
Your custom reCaptcha.html will be processed at runtime making substitutions of the followng "definitions":
- __GETHELP__ => localized text for "Help"
- __GETIMAGE__ => localized text for "Get an image CAPTCHA"
- __GETAUDIO__ => localized text for "Get an audio CAPTCHA"
- __RELOAD__ => localized text for "Get another CAPTCHA"
- __WORDS__ => localized text for "Enter the words above"
- __NUMBERS__ => localized text for "Enter the numbers you hear"
- __ERROR__ => localized text for "Incorrect please try again"
- __SOURCEWEBPATH__ => the WEB path to your folder (for url references)
Included in the Zenphoto release.