- Faster image loading by using the cached image path directly if
the file exists. [trisweb]
- Custom suffix for image pages (eg:
/alb/img1.jpg.php) Defaults to
backward-compatible with older URLs by 301-redirect, and makes
- Now compatible with PHP safe_mode restriction.
- Fix for permissions wrongly set in cache folder (could not
delete cached images). [trisweb]
- Added optional Unsharp Mask for thumbnails, defaults to off.
- Refactored the way requests are handled. Split into 2 include
- mod_rewrite rules for sub-albums complete; works to infinite
path depth. [trisweb]
- Much improved SEO (Search Engine Optimization) - URLs are
always 301-redirected to their single canonical form; #16 (custom
suffix) fixes image pages not appearing in indexes.
- Major code refactoring and reorganization.
- Warning if you use the default
password. [Chris S.]
- Better filtering of the album folder/image filename to avoid
duplicate database entries. [trisweb]
- Collected garbage in garbage collection methods. Fixed several
- 18.104.22.168 - Fixed a bug with the image suffix as '.php'
For questions and comments please use the forum or discuss on the social networks.