I have a new Wordpress plugin available: "ZenPhoto Single Sign-On"
The plugin is hopefully pretty self-explanatory:
- When you log in to Wordpress, you are auto-logged in to ZenPhoto.
- When you log out of Wordpress, you are auto-logged out of ZenPhoto.
- No changes are required to your ZenPhoto installation--the plugin is completely self-contained.
- You can even log in and out of ZenPhoto separately from Wordpress if you wish (although logging in/out of Wordpress will override the login state of ZenPhoto)
How it works/what it does: When a user logs in to Wordpress, the plugin checks to see whether they are authorized to perform a certain capability, as defined by the user's role (Administrator, Author, etc.) by default, the plugin required that the user be able to "publish_posts" in order to be logged into ZenPhoto. You can easily change the required capability (configuration options can be changed directly in the plugin file)
To configure and install this plugin: The plugin needs to know
- Your ZenPhoto username
- Your ZenPhoto password
- What capability must the Wordpress user have to get admin access to ZenPhoto? ('publish_posts' by default)
Set these options in the top of the plugin file, then upload the file to your wp-plugins folder and activate the plugin.
I have only tested this plugin on my own installation so far, so there may be some scenarios that aren't covered. Reply in this thread with any questions/problems/suggestions and I will try to get them rolled in promptly.