Using ZP 126.96.36.199 with zpMasonry 188.8.131.52 I have a weird problem. I have an album that has 108 images in it. In the album overview, ZP sees 108 images. When I go to view the images, there are zero images displayed. I get no errors in the logfiles. If I go to the public (non-admin) view, nothing seems to be displayed, but viewing the source of the generated HTML seems to indicate that there are images. I've tried refreshing meta data, purging the cache, etc.
This is the *ONLY* album where this occurs, all other albums and sub-albums are fine. And the images for the weird album are there, on the server.
If I go to the "image order" tab, I get some 30 images "displayed" as "broken images" in the browser. If I click on one of them and open it up in a new tab, I get a 404. The URL is pointing to the cache, but not to a file that exists.
If I go to the "images" tab, and choose "50 images per page", I get three pages. On page 1, there is nothing displayed. On page 2 and 3, there are images displayed. So I'm guessing this has to do with an image early on in the folder that is causing some sort of issue. If I choose to display 5 images per page, the error still only occurs on the first page. So any of the 5 first images must be broken somehow. But I cannot for the life of me figure out which one and how it can stop ZP dead in its tracks.
This is really really weird!
I've tried four different browsers.