Hey guys, it's me again.
I have a server (separate from the other one I mentioned, for those of you who remember) in a totally shared environment with mod_rewrite enabled. It usually works perfectly at the following address:
Recently, I decided I liked the idea of cruft-free URL's and so I enabled .htaccess. I combed through zp-config.php and the .htaccess file making sure everything was set correctly (which, as far as I could tell, it was). However, when I enabled .htaccess in zp-config.php, the entire page stopped loading. On a whim, I moved the .htaccess file from htdocs/zp to htdocs. Immediately the page started loading and, eventually, even caching thumbnails. However, some galleries still don't display the thumbnails (it's been a few weeks) and none will display the image itself in the gallery (you have to click what appears to be a dynamically generated link, taking you outside of the gallery). I have pasted the .htaccess here:
I'd like to note that, from my perspective at least, line 1 of the .htaccess conflicts with line 7. However, neither set of instructions seems to work.
I look forward to your response.