Zenphoto external thumb November 13, 2009 / Updated: December 29, 2015
- Retrieves images from the gallery based on the image filename. So you can move the image around between albums, move the parent album around, or whatever and not have to change the old thumbnail link.
- Returns thumbnails in a default size or any requested size.
- Will return a JSON object for integration into whatever web application you decide to write. It uses a server-side proxy to retrieve the data; so it should be safe against XSS injection.
- Requires a *NIX host. The script relies on the find utility.
- Has some hard coded paths at the moment.
You can see an example of the script in action at http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/extthumb_example.html.
For questions and comments please use the forum or discuss on the social networks.