slideshow Nov 14, 2009 / Updated: Jul 03, 2014
Supports showing slideshows of images in an album.
- Plugin Option 'slideshow_size' -- Size of the images
- Plugin Option 'slideshow_mode' -- The player to be used
- Plugin Option 'slideshow_effect' -- The cycle effect
- Plugin Option 'slideshow_speed' -- How fast it runs
- Plugin Option 'slideshow_timeout' -- Transition time
- Plugin Option 'slideshow_showdesc' -- Allows the show to display image descriptions
The theme files slideshow.php, slideshow.css, and slideshow-controls.png must reside in the theme folder. If you are creating a custom theme, copy these files form the "default" theme of the Zenphoto distribution. Note that the Colorbox mode does not require these files as it is called on your theme's image.php and album.php direclty via the slideshow button. The Colorbox plugin must be enabled and setup for these pages.
NOTE: The jQuery Cycle and the jQuery Colorbox modes do not support movie and audio files. In Colorbox mode there will be no slideshow button on the image page if that current image is a movie/audio file.
Content macro support: Use [SLIDESHOW <albumname> <true/false for control] parameter 4 should be a number. for showing a slideshow within image/album descriptions or Zenpage article and page contents. The slideshow size options must fit the space Notes:
- The slideshow scripts must be enabled for the pages you wish to use it on.
- Use only one slideshow per page to avoid CSS conflicts.
- Also your theme might require extra CSS for this usage, especially the controls.
- This only creates a slideshow in jQuery mode, no matter how the mode is set.
Included in the Zenphoto release.