Zenphoto is a community project and you don't need to be a developer/coder to contribute. Although you should have at least some knowledge of general web techniques like (X)HTML, CSS, JS and basics of PHP and be familiar with Zenphoto itself, there are several other places you could help like:
- Help on the forum
- Report bugs and test support/development builds
- Provide fixes/patches or suggestions on the bugtracker
- Provide translations
- Contribtute to documentations or write tutorials
- Provide or maintain plugins or themes
Please read here before starting:
Spread the word!
You like using Zenphoto? Tell others via your blog, forums, social networks or else!
If you can't contribute yourself we also appreciate donations made via our donations page. This helps us running our server and continue development.
Maybe you run a hosting service or a web related business and like to advertise on zenphoto.org? More info on the advertise info page.
Submission minimum requirements:
- The site must at least be done partly, e.g. for the gallery section, or even better completely using Zenphoto.
- The site must use a custom designed theme. Any plain use of any of the standard or third party themes from the themes section or just minor modifications of one of those is considered invalid.
Please note that we can't guarantee that we include every submitted site even if it matches the above requirements. Note also this showcase is not about your content no matter how great, it's about using Zenphoto!
If your submitted site is considered valid you agree to the following:
- We will take a screenshot and add it to the showcase gallery.
- We may upload that screenshot to our social networks (e.g. Google+, Twitter) only to promote Zenphoto. If you don't like this please state this on the forum when submitting.
- We of course will not use the screenshot for any other purpose and we will of course link to your site. You can request a entry removal at any time.
- If your screenshot requires an update because e.g. design changes of your site, let us know on the forum thread. Then we get it updated.