Zenphoto 1.4.9 Jul 09, 2015
This is a security and bugfix release.
- Fixes several SQL Injection, XSS and path traversal security issues [trisweb – Thanks to Tim Coen for the report and help]
- Fixes issue with single image edit page if accessing via front end admin toolbox and "back" button to bulk edit page [trisweb, acrylian – Thanks to MarkRH]
- Fixes the zenphoto package file which caused an unnecessary file warning on running setup [acrylian - Thanks to vincent3569]
- Fixes function
getNotViewableImages()that failed to exclude said images, e.g. used if "check tag access" for tag lists if tag_suggest is enabled [amalani]
- Fixes wrong image/album search result order by title [acrylian]
Small change for theme breadcrumbs
Normally on basic themes the gallery index is the same as the site index ( = home page). But on themes that set a custom gallery index page (e.g. Zenpage, Garland, Efferscene+) those are really different pages so the breadcrumb was actually wrong.
Therefore a new template function
printGalleryIndexURL() has been introduced that automatically prints a home link if needed (e.g. printing Home > Gallery index) or the real index link where needed. This internally uses an also new function set of
get/printSiteHomeURL() that always returns/prints the home page url.
This is additional functionality and your custom or customized theme doesn't require any update if you are fine with the old (wrong) behaviour.
- sitemap-extended: Fixes missing trailing slash in rewritten album URL's [acrylian – Thanks to gingo for the note]
- html_meta_tags: Maxspace options for open graph mages to be able to better cover general now bigger (and changing) sizes of various social media services and don't use thumb mode so watermarks set are used [acrylian]
- default: Fixes missing clearing of footer causing the layout being misaligned [fretzl]
- Danish [jesdnissen]
- Dutch [fretzl]
- French [Michel Gagnon]
- German [acrylian]
- Japanese [momo-i]