- Backend performance improvements! Zenphoto is now up to 10 times faster at rendering album and image pages with extremely large albums, and at least three times as fast for moderately-sized ones. [trisweb]
- Fixed bug where clicking the album or gallery in the breadcrumb would always go to page 1 [trisweb]
- Fixed a bug with database constraint naming conflicts with multiple installations [trisweb]
- Added an
ini_set to try to adjust PHP's memory limit (may allow for larger images to be processed). [trisweb]
- Better and more secure comment input filtering from the kses library. [Niels Leehneer]
- Database access code abstracted and refactored. All (most) queries are now generalized through a new database class: PersistentObject. [trisweb]
- Bugfixes in saving of "Place" field - formerly overwrote the title (oops) [trisweb]
- Sub-albums half implemented (for TESTING ONLY). Use the Sub-Albums Test Theme to try it out! Admin control and paging yet to be done. [trisweb]
- Three new themes included: "Default Dark" and "Sterile" by Levi Buzolic, and "Stoppeddesign" by Ben Spicer.
For questions and comments please use the forum or discuss on the social networks.