An overview of zenphoto users (Rights management) Jul 15, 2008
Zenphoto has several classes of users. Each is endowed with different capabilities. This article provides an overview of the capabilities this user model provides.
Zenphoto users are granted rights when their user/password is assigned. This is done on the Options-User tab (Options-Admin-User tab if the user_groups plugin is enabled). The rights assigned control the privileges the user has.
- Overview: Allows the user to view the admin overview page (OVERVIEW_RIGHTS)
- User: Users must have this right to change their credentials (USER_RIGHTS)
- Codeblock: Users with this right may edit codeblocks (CODEBLOCK_RIGHTS)
- Options: Allows the user to make changes on the options tabs (OPTIONS_RIGHTS)
- Admin: This is kind of a master privilege. A user with these (...)