googleVerify 17 January 2012
Use to insert the Google Webmaster Tools verification meta tag into your site pages.
http_auth 17 January 2012
Tries to authorize user based on Apache HTTP authenitcation credentials
The PHP_AUTH_USER is mapped to a Zenphoto user the PHP_AUTH_PW must be in cleartext and match the Zenphoto user's password (If the User validation is set to trusted the PHP_AUTH_PW password will be ignored and need not be cleartext.)
Note that the HTTP logins are outside of Zenphoto so there is no security logging of them. Nor can Zenphoto "log off" the user. The normal logout links will not show for users logged in via this plugin.
- Run the Apache htpasswd utility to create a password file containing your first user: path to apache executables htpasswd -cp path to apache folder passwords user1
htpasswd will prompt you (...)
jplayer 17 January 2012
Note: The example macros in this text contain a space after the first and before the last bracket. This is to avoid them being executed. On real usages there should be none.
Support for the jPlayer jQuery/Flash 2.0.0 multimedia player (jplayer.org). It will play natively via HTML5 in capable browser if the appropiate multimedia formats are provided.
Audio: .mp3, .m4a, .fla - Counterpart formats .oga and .webma supported (see note below!)
Video: .m4v/.mp4, .flv - Counterpart formats .ogv and .webmv supported (see note below!)
IMPORTANT NOTE ON OGG AND WEBM COUNTERPART FORMATS:(...)
seo_cleanup 17 January 2012
SEO file/folder name clenser.
This plugin will scan your images and albums for file/folder names that are not SEO friendly. It will rename those that found needing improvement replacing offending characters with friendly equivalents.
Note: Clicking the button causes this process to execute. There is no undo.
wordpress_import 17 January 2012
This imports Wordpress pages, posts, categories and comments to Zenpage
Comparative review of Zenphoto and Piwigo 16 January 2012
Of course we are well aware of our "competitors" and there is the right tool for anyone. So we don't want to withhold this comparitive review (although it is quite focussed on the Wordpress intregration part):
Zenphoto 1.4.2 15 January 2012
- Requirements raised:
- PHP 5+
- MySQL 5+
- Front-end editing has been removed. If you must use this feature, there is an unsupported plugin, front_end_edit to replace it.
- Images from embeded meta thumbnails [sbillard,wildstray]
- Pre-caching functions have been removed as unecessary. They are available in the unsupported plugin cacheimages [sbillard]
- Dropdown quick links on the backend [acrylian, sbillard]
- Performance improvements [sbillard]
- Cookie security option [sbillard]
- Additional Bulk actions [sbillard, acrylian]
- Challenge/response password recovery [sbillard]
- Ability to not (...)