Bolivian Spanish translation Jun 11, 2019
Uruguayan Spanish translation Jun 11, 2019
US American Spanish translation Jun 11, 2019
Latin American Spanish translation Jun 11, 2019
Zenphoto 1.5.2 May 27, 2019
Sadly 1.5.2 includes a serious bug preventing fresh installs. We try to fix this as soon as possible
This is a bugfix and security release.
- Fixes XSS issue in the dynamic locale plugin [acrylian - Thanks to bic and special thanks to Andre Krooss for the report]
- Fixes SERVER_PROTOCOL constant and related option not reflecting the protocol setting within the config file [acrylian – Thanks to MarkRH]
- lib-imagick: zp_imageDims() and zp_imageIPTC() now use the same standard PHP function getimagesize() as the lib-gd instead of the Imagick class method pingImage(). Tests showed this to have better performance especially when processing hundreds of images via the cacheManager [acrylian]
redirector May 26, 2019
A plugin to redirect internal URLs. Primarily intended for URL's that otherwise would cause 404 not found errors.
URL's are redirected before before any theme page setup occurs. External URL's are not supported.
The plugin supports a JSON object file or a CSV file with outdate URL/new URL pairs.
Third party plugin thumbsZoom 2.0 released May 20, 2019
Antonio Ranesi has just released version 2.0 of his thumbsZoom plugin. More info and download on his site: https://www.antonioranesi.it/pages/thumbszoom-v2.0-zenphoto-plugin/
Using Zenphoto on local servers Mar 08, 2019
ZenphotoCMS generally works out of the box with these tools. But it is important that you configure them to use the standard web ports instead of other default ports they may have set. Here is an example from MAMP (it may be similar with the other tools):
*Since we work on Mac we use MAMP ourselves for years
Zenphoto 1.5.1 Dec 23, 2018
This is a bugfix and rather minor security release. We apologize that it took so long again.
- Open URL redirection issue on logging in fixed [acrylian, Thanks to security-provensec for the report]
- Too less strict permissions on clearing log files fixed [acrylian|
- XSS issues with search values [acrylian - Thanks to www.netsparker.com for the report]
- Plugin PHPmailer library updated to 6.0.6. More info: https://github.com/PHPMailer/PHPMailer/releases/tag/v6.0.6