Zenphoto-noCaptcha-reCaptcha Dec 17, 2015
Zenphoto plugin to add Google's noCaptcha-reCaptcha functionality to forms.
This plugin has been adapted to the officially include reCaptcha plugin.
Zenphoto 1.4.11 Dec 01, 2015
This is a bugfix and security update.
- Fix some XSS and LFI issues on the backend [acrylian, trisweb – Special thanks to John Page aka hyp3rlinx]
- Fix wrong number of un-published images in Gallery statistics [fretzl, acrylian]
- Fix wrong order display in image/album search date archives if sorting was set to "title" [acrylian]
- Fix dymanic album issue that could result in inability to rename titles etc. [acrylian]
- Fixes issue with image watermarks if Imagick is enabled [fretzl, acrylian]
- Adds more autocomplete="off" to forms with password fields to avoid unnecessary form change warnings [fretzl]
- basic: Some formatting [fretzl]
zenpage and zpmobile: Correctly display language flags or language select dropdown [fretzl]
Zenphoto 1.4.10 Sep 21, 2015
This is a bugfix release.
- Accidentally some PHP 5.4+ only syntax sneaked in that broke Zenphoto with older PHP versions. However, we encourage using newer PHP versions. Zenphoto is generally tested up to PHP 5.6 currently [acrylian – Thanks to vincent3569]
- Fixes MySQL errors with search results or image order set to publish order (actually fixes a former a bit too premature fix) [acrylian, fretzl]
- user groups and user prime album: User prime albums are not removed from the managed album list anymore if not part of the managed albums of the user's group; Creating prime album also does not remove albums from other users' managed album lists [acrylian, fretzl]
- Fixes sorting of multilingual content fields [sphoto]
- Zenphoto does not check or set the server session save path anymore. As reported several times that does not work well with (...)
cookieconsent Sep 14, 2015
A Zenphoto plugin to add a cookie notify dialog to comply with the EU cookie law and Google's requirement for Google Ads and more. More info on that on https://www.cookiechoices.org
Adapted from https://silktide.com/tools/cookie-consent/
Available in following languages:
- English (native)
- Dutch (Thanks to fretzl)
More translations welcome. Instructions here: https://www.zenphoto.org/news/translating-tutorial
New in the showcase gallery: Paranormal Database Aug 14, 2015
xmpMetadataPlusNameTags Aug 09, 2015
An extension of the original XMP meta data plugin to support importing facial recognition tags embedded by Facebook and others.
Zenphoto 1.4.9 Jul 09, 2015
This is a security and bugfix release.
- Fixes several SQL Injection, XSS and path traversal security issues [trisweb – Thanks to Tim Coen for the report and help]
- Fixes issue with single image edit page if accessing via front end admin toolbox and "back" button to bulk edit page [trisweb, acrylian – Thanks to MarkRH]
- Fixes the zenphoto package file which caused an unnecessary file warning on running setup [acrylian - Thanks to vincent3569]
- Fixes function
getNotViewableImages()that failed to exclude said images, e.g. used if "check tag access" for tag lists if tag_suggest is enabled [amalani]
- Fixes wrong image/album search result order by title [acrylian]
Small change for theme breadcrumbs
Normally on basic themes the gallery index is the same as the site index ( = home page). But on themes that set a custom gallery index page (...)
10th Anniversary Jun 05, 2015
Around ten years and a few months ago, I was sitting in my college dorm room, looking for a way to host my photos on my web site in an elegant way. There were a few projects around, but none of them were quite right for my needs. Out of that problem, some feedback-gathering blog posts, and some late nights of coding, Zenphoto was born, with version 0.1 released ten years ago as of yesterday.