US American Spanish translation 11 June 2019
Latin American Spanish translation 11 June 2019
Zenphoto 1.5.2 27 May 2019
Sadly 1.5.2 includes a serious bug preventing fresh installs. We try to fix this as soon as possible
This is a bugfix and security release.
- Fixes XSS issue in the dynamic locale plugin [acrylian - Thanks to bic and special thanks to Andre Krooss for the report]
- Fixes SERVER_PROTOCOL constant and related option not reflecting the protocol setting within the config file [acrylian – Thanks to MarkRH]
- lib-imagick: zp_imageDims() and zp_imageIPTC() now use the same standard PHP function getimagesize() as the lib-gd instead of the Imagick class method pingImage(). Tests showed this to have better performance especially when processing hundreds of images via the cacheManager [acrylian] (...)
redirector 26 May 2019
A plugin to redirect internal URLs. Primarily intended for URL's that otherwise would cause 404 not found errors.
URL's are redirected before before any theme page setup occurs. External URL's are not supported.
The plugin supports a JSON object file or a CSV file with outdate URL/new URL pairs.
Third party plugin thumbsZoom 2.0 released 20 May 2019
Antonio Ranesi has just released version 2.0 of his thumbsZoom plugin. More info and download on his site: https://www.antonioranesi.it/pages/thumbszoom-v2.0-zenphoto-plugin/
Using Zenphoto on local servers 08 March 2019
ZenphotoCMS generally works out of the box with these tools. But it is important that you configure them to use the standard web ports instead of other default ports they may have set. Here is an example from MAMP (it may be similar with the other tools):
*Since we work on Mac we use MAMP ourselves for years
zenphoto-admin-chosen-dropdowns 06 January 2019
Add the Chosen.js jQuery plugin to the 'album' select list in Zenphoto, so that you can search by name
This plugin uses external sources
Zenphoto 1.5.1 23 December 2018
This is a bugfix and rather minor security release. We apologize that it took so long again.
- Open URL redirection issue on logging in fixed [acrylian, Thanks to security-provensec for the report]
- Too less strict permissions on clearing log files fixed [acrylian|
- XSS issues with search values [acrylian - Thanks to www.netsparker.com for the report]
- Plugin PHPmailer library updated to 6.0.6. More info: https://github.com/PHPMailer/PHPMailer/releases/tag/v6.0.6
Zenji - A forgotten theme re-discovered 23 December 2018
Before we lost contact with our former team member gjr he had sent a theme named zenji for review. For some reason it was forgotten in the depths of our hard drives but we recently re-discovereed it.
It is a clean and responsive theme and since he never got around to release it himself, we do it now in line with the GPL license. Not in our usual unsupported third party theme archive but in it's own repository. You can also review some screenshots on our site's theme section entry for it.
We have done some cleanup so it should be compatible with current releases. Please understand though that we may have no resources to further develop this theme but we can help fixing bugs with newer releases. Contributions via pull requests of course are also welcome if you use this theme.