Galician translation Mar 01, 2010
Object model framework tutorial published Feb 22, 2010
Read more on http://www.zenphoto.org/2010/02/zenphotos-object-model-framework/
Zenphoto's object model framework Feb 22, 2010
This is a short tutorial about how to use Zenphoto's object model framework which allows you to extend the standard way of theming, as described in the theming tutorial, and cusomize your gallery any way you like.
Before reading this you should be familiar with Zenphoto themes in general and have read the theming tutorial. You should also have quite some PHP knowledge and an understanding about how object orientation works.
This is the general class structure:
- Gallery: The gallery itself
- PersistentObject: This is a very general and powerful abstract database persistence class. It defines types by table names and records by a set of unique fields (keys). To (...)
New plugin: flag_thumb_as_new Feb 03, 2010
Colorbox replaces Thickbox Feb 01, 2010
So if you use a customized standard theme and included the Thickbox script as often told by us from
zp-core/jsyou should now update your theme to either use the Thickbox from elsewhere or the new Colorbox. The standard themes — especially the Zenpage theme — have already been updated for tonight's nightly build.
Zenonfly Jan 18, 2010
Zenphoto 1.2.8 Jan 01, 2010
We're pleased to announce the release of Zenphoto 1.2.8. The changelog is the same as the Release Candidate a short time ago.
We recommend everyone upgrade to this release as soon as possible. As always, you can download it from the front page of zenphoto.org.
Hope everyone has a happy new year!
Zenphoto 1.2.8 RC Dec 19, 2009
Zenphoto 1.2.8 changelog Dec 19, 2009
- Major bugfix for accidentally deleted image descriptions when refreshing meta data [sbillard]
- Search and tags for Zenpage pages and news articles [sbillard]
- Image_album_statistics plugin: first image link option [acrylian]
- Zenpage search support in Efferscence+ [sbillard]
- Zenpage search and tags support in Zenpage-default [acrylian]
- Lots of minor bugfixes and improvements