Zenphoto Glossary Aug 21, 2008
A glossary to define a few terms regarding Zenphoto.
- The administration backend of zenphoto. Also called the backend.
- The actual collection of images (and movies) that are within a folder within the "albums" folder.
- Albums folder
- The "albums" folder is located in the root of the Zenphoto installation and contains the folders of the actual albums.
- Album name / folder name
- The folder name of the album on the filesystem. This is independed from the actual album title and used in URLs. For subalbums the name includes all parents (e.g. album1/subalbum1)
- Album title
- The title of the album you can enter on the backend. This is independed from the actual album name.
- Album theme
- A theme that is attached to a specific album. It is possible to use a different themes with each top level album instead of the same main theme for all. Bascially any theme can be used as an album theme.
- Album thumb
- A thumbnail representing the album. This is either chosen automatically or specifically set. Functions for album thumbs also support showing the lock (...)